(LAST UPDATED ON 8 May 2018)
Saturn Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 4474717.
1. Collection of Personal Information
We will only collect personal information with your expressed consent and by first notifying you of the purposes for our doing so. For every purpose, you will have the option to provide consent or not. We collect certain personal information from you when you set up an account or otherwise when you use the services available through our website (“contact us”). The personal information we collect includes:
● Contact details such as name, e-mail address and phone number;
● User information collected via cookies such as IP address, device and browser type and also information about how you interact with our services, e.g. which features are used and which buttons are clicked;
● Other information we receive from you through your contacts with us. Personal data will be held by Saturn using appropriate safeguards to maintain its privacy and security.
2. Use of Personal Information
We use personal information collected for the following purposes:
● To provide our Services in accordance with relevant terms and conditions;
● To develop and improve our Services;
● To monitor the provision of the Services through the website;
● To provide compliance with legal obligations, or protection and enforcement of legal rights;
● To provide offers about our Services and related marketing communications.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may come to share personal data with third parties for the purposes explained above. 2 All such disclosures will be subject to appropriate legal obligations to safeguard your personal data and only use the personal information for the purposes for which you have consented.
4. Storage and security of your personal data
Your personal data is stored in electronic and physical records maintained by Saturn and/or its service providers. Saturn is based in the UK and currently only stores and processes data within the European Economic Area ("EEA"). Saturn will only transfer your personal data outside the EEA in compliance with applicable law. By submitting your personal data, you agree to allowing your personal data to be transferred, processed and stored overseas so long as Saturn complies with its obligations under applicable law.
We will inform you if we use any Cookies that collect your personal information and request your consent prior to doing so. Please see our Cookies page that details the various Cookies we use and the purposes for them.
You can remove Cookies from your computer at any time and can also choose to disable
Cookies in your internet browser settings.
5.1 BLOCKING COOKIES
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
- in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector
- in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and un-checking “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
5.2 DELETING COOKIES
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
- in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files;
- in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you “clear private data” (this setting can be changed by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Settings” in the “Private Data” box) and then clicking “Clear private data” in the “Tools” menu.
Obviously, doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
6. Your Rights
It is our obligation to only process personal that is accurate, relevant and necessary taking into account our legitimate purposes and your consent. You have the right to control that we do so, including the right to withdraw consents you have previously provided as well exercising the right to be forgotten by having us delete all personal information we have collected.
You may exercise your rights to update personal information, change consents and/or request that your personal information be deleted permanently. You may contact us in the following manner:
By post: Saturn Distribution Services Limited, Unit 1 Shaw Cross Court, Shaw Cross Business Park, Dewsbury. WF12 7RF; or By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for using our websites and services!